Monday 6 June 2016

MOTIVATION

MOTIVATION
chose to be your own motivation always, there is no competition in improving and developing yourself. Investing in you is always the best in fact the most important thing you can give yourself and others around you. I am a lover of life and no time to consider others accumulated opinions, I live my life for me as do we all, which has not only thought me a new self respect but a new sense of respect for every single person, we are all born and we all die the same and what we do between is entirely up to us and our own responsibility.
Life had thrown the biggest bundle of storms my way and I'm so happy that it did because with every blow came an entire new strength I never know I had!!  I chose to stay true to myself and battle on!  Getting me to what now physically and mentally is the best place I've ever been in my life, I've woken up this morning on a new day not just to make Monday or this week mine, but to own all of June and 2016... New diet plan & new training plan, new hunger to create a better version of myself and know that in my happiness more happiness will be returned! So let's not just rule today, let's make 2016 ours...

No comments:

Post a Comment